I’m really starting to appreciate simplicity with my food. The less complicated I make our meals, the fresher and more healthful they become.
Today I had no plan and no post in mind but I did feel like something sweet to go with my tea….. so in my spirit of simplicity, I ended coming up with these little morsels.
Slightly sweet and full of good fats, these little bites are quick, easy and full of crunchy almond deliciousness.
So in keeping with the whole simple vibe, I’m keeping the post this week short this week and cutting right to the recipe 🙂
Three Ingredient Almond Goji Bites
Makes twelve bites
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped almonds (activated is best)
- 1/2 goji berries
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- Line a mini muffin tin with mini cupcake liners.
- Mix together almonds and goji berries and spoon a tablespoon of the mixture into each muffin liner(about halfway full).
- Spoon over 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Cover and freeze for at least 10mins. Transfer goji bites out of the muffin tin and store in the freezer.
What’s your favourite simple recipe?